Friday, July 9, 2010

Little Brothers

Little Brothers and little brothers friends CRACK ME UP!! They are so funny.Garrett Upstairs playing Rockband while his friends
are downstairs playing the gamecube.
When my friends and I would play togethere when we were 8 years old, we would not want to leave each others sight. I have to admit I was a CRAZY child. Also when I was 8 my best friend Olivia and I would do Stupid things. We did not want to be seperated so we would tie our bike handlebars together and go for bike rides. One time on a bike ride we had our bikes tied together and I went really fast slammed on my brakes and then Olivia went ZOOMING past, FELL of her bike, and then I ran over it. OH what good times!! OH and I forgot to mention our bikes were matching as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment