Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh my FREAKING LANTA!!!

Sometimes I just feel like screaming at the top of my lungs for HOURS AND HOURS!!!!!!
Anyways sorry I have not written in awhile. Today I thought I would tell you a little about myself, my likes and dislikes, and so forth!!
* I love sports
* Favorite sport is Basketball
* I love to sing ( I am not very good0
* cooking and sewing are my thing
*I love to make things
* I am very creative
* I have a love/hate for school
* I had a marker war today ( IT WAS AWESOME, IT WAS WITH THE GUY I LIKE!! HAHA)
* I love kids
* I love to babysit
* I am an Honest person
* I am trustworthy
* I love to TALK
*I love to SHOP
*I love to give
*I love to travel
* I am grateful!!!

----- Thanks for reading. I hope you know a lot more about me now!!!
****Amber

1 comment:

  1. You will probably will never see this, but you have an AMAZING voice!!! Holy cow, don't even try to say you don't. You are so amazing!! Love ya!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete