Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mr. Lakeridge!!!

Today at school was the first day for the Mr. Lakeridge competition. It was hilarious. Today was the question portion. The person I voted for had 2 really cute answers. One of the questions was why do you want to be Mr. Lakeridge? He said because I will take all of the rainbows in the world turn them upside down into smiles, and put them on peoples faces!!! ( SO FLIPPING CUTE) The next question was if your house was burning on fire and you could grab 1 thing what would it be? He said My little sister!!! That is so cute. The reason it was so cute was because I have an older brother and would hope he would have said the same thing. Anyways thanks for reading!!!
----------Until Next Time ,
Amber

8 comments:

  1. AMBER!! i love that so much about the smile! i like it so much i put in on my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber! I found you from Noelle's blog. Love the Black Eyed Peas!

    The rainbow answer was just beautiful and a boy who thought of his little sister first is just the best.

    You are absolutely adorable and quite an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Sweetie. I am visiting from Noelle's blog. I thought your pictures were awesome. Way better than my marker blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a cute and sweet gal, Amber. I'm visiting from Noelle's blog too. Have a great Friday and weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noelle sent me over. Love your drawings! And the answers for the Mr. Lakeridge competition are sooooo good. Rainbow smiles and little sisters ... you can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping over from Noelle's blog. Great job on the drawings. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amber-love the pictures you made for Noelle's blog. Especially the little girl with the purple dress.

    ReplyDelete