Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Three things on todays topic!!!

The first thing I am going to talk about today is my crush. He is very cute and very sweet. I am super embarrassed to tell him. I mean what the crap do I day. Your hot.NO. I have to be more professional than that. So today as I have been pondering the thought I have been chillin with my BESTIE!!! Her name is Malacie. She is my bestestest friend in the whole wide world universe. If that made any sense. The third thing is my new FAVORITE word. When I was at Malacies house today her mother told me this story. She said today was the first ti9me she ever sent a child to the office. She then slammed the coat closet and said HELLIANS these days. So that is my new favorite word. Thanks for readin on my blog!!! Love ya all. ---------Your favorite sincerely Amber

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Amber,

    I don't think you have to be professional with your crush. :) Just be yourself and wink at him. Just kidding.

    Are you his crush too?

    ReplyDelete